Living the American Dream

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts.....

Hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew with this party. Received this e mail from my friend Maria in Greece this morning......


Hello Hilary, Thanks for the lovely invitation. My husband and I would love to come with my daughter. My husband's mother, brother and aunt and her husband would also love to come too. So see you all soon. Yipee. Love Maria...xxxxx PS> His mum needs an oxygen tank three times a day and his uncle drinks one and a half litres of retsina a day. Hope that's not too much trouble to organize.

5 Comments:

  • Is this entry for real?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 AM  

  • It is a real e mail. She'd better be joking or I'll be in trouble...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

  • I think you better hide the good china dinnerware! OPAH!!

    By Blogger Placido, at 11:35 PM  

  • this remonds me a bit of my big fat greek wedding !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:53 AM  

  • Joking? I was planning to bring my counsin's mother's aunt's daughter and their dog along with the second cousin's brother on my dad's side and he's got OCD, so pls be sure the dishes are all lined up very neatly or we all could be in trouble! ... it's okay, right?...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home