Living the American Dream

Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Chanukah

Last night we celebrated the first night of Chanukah with a party. Of course its sad not to have your family around you, but we filled the house with our extended family of friends from Naperville. But this didn't stop me missing the kids, especially when it was time to clear up!


"Ooh look, Hilary has got a new digital camera for Chanukah!"

"I always balance my drinks carefully," explains Spike. "A soft drink in one hand and alcohol in the other. Hey, who stole my beer?!"


CBS' new rabbi Marc Rudolph explains the miracle of Chanukah. What would really be a miracle would be if Hilary could get the hang of her new camera.



"If I look like this, the Rabbi will think I am really interested in his story."


"For goodness sake. How can I concentrate on this game if you don't give me a latke?"


I'm not sure this game is entirely suitable to play at a Jewish festival. Don't tell the rabbi.

Some guests will do anything to avoid eating my holiday cookies. Diane shows off her own blueberry shortbread tarts.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home