Living the American Dream

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ten Reasons I Haven't Written

Sorry for not writing for so long. Here are my excuses...
1. The weather was wet and miserable so I was too depressed to write.
2. The weather turned sunny and beautiful so I had to go outside.
3. I've been out enjoying too many breakfast meetings, lunches and dinners.
4. I've been battling with my first week back at Weight Watchers. Struggling through too many breakfast meetings, lunches and dinners.
5. I've been out buying shrubs to plant for spring.
6. I've been busy thinking up excuses why I can't plant them out myself.
7. The dog ate my blog, which isn't easy because I don't have a dog.
8. Been on long walk with my senior neighbour. Had to return half way while she spritely carried on.
9. Went to see The Diving Bell and The Butterfly with Jett and Serendipity at After Hours Movie Club. Felt I had to spend days afterwards laying still not doing anything just to see what it would be like.
10. Thinking up 10th reason why I haven't written...

3 Comments:

  • 5. I've been out buying shrubs to plant for spring.
    6. I've been busy thinking up excuses why I can't plant them out myself.

    I'll be over directly. You appear to need a gardening consultant here.................get the kettle on!

    By Blogger Adele, at 3:08 AM  

  • Procrastination at its best!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 AM  

  • i concur with lord lee

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home