Living the American Dream

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ping Pong: I'm All Of A Twitter

Not sure how much more social networking I can take! I spend so long on it some days I never get to connect with anyone face to face at all! I've been on facebook for a while now (it's where all mothers of teenagers and twenty somethings hang out to look cool and spy on their kids). But recently I was advised that anyone who is anyone is now on Twitter too. Not sure I see the allure of that one, but I thinking I could update my status from facebook thought it wouldn't take any more time.
No such luck. I got myself in a real twitter when I realised I hadn't updated it for days. But when I did update it, it went straight through to facebook, not the other way round. Then a friend suggested I use Ping to update both. Aagghh. If that were not enough, today I'm launching my website. So now you can link from that to here, from here to there, from Twitter to Ping and me straight to the lunatic asylum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home