Living the American Dream

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Whip-per Snapper

The things I do for that show! This evening I found myself in Lovers Lane, the local adult shop. The reason? Purely for props. Don't worry, it's a strictly family show, but we really needed a whip for the Egyptian overseer, and since it's no where near Halloween, I had no idea where else to buy one. I'm not sure the young girl serving me entirely believed why I wanted it, but she was very helpful.
Point of information. You have to be 18 or older to set foot in the shop. The assistant was only 20, so fine to work there, but still a year too young to have a sip of alcohol, even in her own home.

5 Comments:

  • That was the place we ran out of time to visit, sounds like you were intrigued by it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 AM  

  • thats where craig and i bought dads birthday present. It's like Ann Summers but you can go in there from any age really.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 AM  

  • Thought about Orphan 2's comment and that was NOT, a pretty picture!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 AM  

  • On the subject of under age drinking in the US, I tell everyone how I was ID'd in TGI's, as they ask anyone who looks under 40. Don't you just love the yanks.

    By Blogger Adele, at 1:53 PM  

  • PS..............Craig won't tell me what he and Orphan 2 bought in this fabulous emporium.

    By Blogger Adele, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home