Living the American Dream

Saturday, August 16, 2008

By The Time We Got To Phoenix....

Why we needed a connecting flight in a journey of just under four hours I don't know. Personally I always try to avoid them because I worry what will happen in the first flight is late. We arrived at San Jose airport in plenty of time to discover that indeed the flight was delayed by 45 minutes. That would therefore make us late for our connecting flight from Phoenix back to Chicago.
Fortunately South West Airlines being what they are, the second flight was also late so it didn't actually matter.
I did learn something interesting however. Not only do I now know the way to San Jose (and back), but by the time we got to Phoenix I also knew the way to Amarillo because that's where the flight after ours was heading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home