Living the American Dream

Friday, August 15, 2008

Final Evaluation

It's the end of the conference, so time to fill in the evaluation form. Since I didn't actually take part in it myself, I'll have to be a little creative here. The only speaker I've heard is the tour guide at the winery on Wednesday morning, so...
1. Overall rating of the session: Good, would have been better if we could have sat down instead of trudging around a vineyard in extreme heat (outside) or extreme cold (inside).
2. Speaker's knowledge of the subject matter: Excellent. In fact if I could remember half of what he said I could open my own winery.
3. Speaker's ability to clearly and effectively communicate information: Poor. Would have been excellent if I had drunk a bit less.
4. Value of the online proceedings submission to the overall session experience: There was online information? I thought we just had to read the label.
5. Session Content: Liked the whites, not so keen on the reds.
6. Based upon session description provided, rate how well the session met your expectations: Let's see, winery tour? Well, we toured and I whined, so probably excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home