Living the American Dream

Friday, October 24, 2008

Fright Night

Thought you'd like to see some photos of my new friends. Tonight was the first night of All Hallow's Eve at the Naper Settlement. It was a great night. We even had a real thunderstorm, which was very atmospheric, if somewhat wet. This year I was out in the field as Griselda the overacting witch. I proved to be a great hit with the little girls, some of whom I even taught spells around the cauldron. The older girls complimented me on my grey curls, wild hat, false eyelashes and nails, but I did feel a little put on when they remarked on my big nose. It was my own.

It'll take more than Tide to Go to get rid of those stains
It'll never get better if you pick it

Frankenstein


Dracula swaps blood for pizza



The brother of the master of the haunted house


Some witches create a ghostly aura wherever they go









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home