Living the American Dream

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The Seat of Power

Just wanted to let you all know I'm now fully recovered and hoped to be back at my seat by the computer today. But when I got there I found someone had sold it to the highest bidder. There was a brief tussle at my office door, but I am pleased to say so far I have been able to keep him away. Unfortunately he has a meeting with a higher power today (my cleaning lady), so who knows what will happen. I'm not saying my replacement is a bad choice, but as far as I know he bought the seat on ebay at a knock down price and to be honest, I think my seat deserves more. So if there are any more bidders out there, let me know.
If you are not interested in this particular item, I believe there will be another one vacant for the Illinois senate shortly.

1 Comments:

  • Brilliant satire.

    Maybe it was Runaway Ralph.....Did he say, "I shall return?"

    Hyacinth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home