Living the American Dream

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Paging Naperville Women....

Today I'm proud to announce the launch of my latest venture. I have a brand new column in the Naperville Sun, Naperville Women. The Sun has been undergoing a lot of changes over the past few months, but I'm relieved to tell you that I seemed to have survived to become bigger and better than ever. The paper hasn't had a women's page in recent years, so I'm delighted they took up my idea. Each Sunday I'll be featuring a different inspirational Naperville woman or women, as well as little snippets of interest to women in particular. So if any of you have any ideas, please let me know. I'm stacking up interviews, so am always on the look out.
The sad thing is that Grumpy has not survived the transition. Funny is out, news is in, which I can't really complain about since I am writing for a newspaper, not a comic. But I refuse to let him off the hook that easily, so he will live on in the blog and I will be doing all I can to resurrect him in another publication as soon as I can.

1 Comments:

  • Long live Grumpy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home