Living the American Dream

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crafty Art

Naperville Women's Club Art Fair took place this weekend at the Naper Settlement. Here are a few exhibits of my own.....

Many people in the town enjoy camping, but being Naperville there are strict rules as to how you should decorate your tent. It's tricky getting all those pieces of art into your camper van, but rule are rules.
"I'm sorry Gladys, but they're still going to realize you're just trying to cover up the hole in the wall."

"You missed a bit."

"Damn cell phone. I told her not to ring me at the office."


"I warned you what would happen if you left your motorcycle out in the rain...It would turn into an art exhibit."




1 Comments:

  • True Hilaryousisms.

    Hyacinth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home