Living the American Dream

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Absence Stirs the Heart for Fonda

Peter Fonda rode into town last night, to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Easy Rider.

He was so friendly!

For a mere $20 he would sing anything fans wanted.
"Can you make this one out, 'Dear Oprah...?'"


Yes, she's at it again. Geordie Sue meets Peter Fonda, but she didn't get a cuddle this time.
For any Easy Rider fans out there, a few comments straight from the biker's mouth...
"Gary Cooper once said 'If I know what I'm doing, I don't have to act. By the time I started I knew everything about these characters. I designed the costumes and the motorcycles." (And wrote and produced it).
"We travelled about 10,000 miles for Easy Rider because we had to redo some scenes. It was all real locations, no sets at all."
"Riding at 80 miles an hour was easy. At 20 to 25, it was a bitch to ride!"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home