Living the American Dream

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Soap Oprah

I'm not the only Brit living the American dream. Here's photographic evidence of my friend Sue Stokes doing the same thing. One of Sue's dreams was to meet her hero Oprah Winfrey. She films her popular daily talk show in Chicago, but getting tickets is very hard. Unpreturbed, Sue wrote in when she knew Susan Boyle was going to be appearing and before she knew it, she was being invited as a VIP guest to not only watch, but be interviewed by Oprah herself!

"Can it be true?" asks Oprah. "I'm finally able to meet my hero Sue in the flesh?"
"It's true Oprah, how wonderful for you to finally meet me."

"Look girly, she may be talking to you know, but she's got her arm around me, so butt out."


Sue misses no chance to do her best as she auditions to be Oprah's replacement.


"Wow," says Oprah. "Such a pleasure to finally meet my hero, but remember, I'll always have the best hair."




1 Comments:

  • Hilary this is so great you are my Hero too!!! I am sending it to Oprah

    By Anonymous Sue x, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home