Living the American Dream

Friday, February 25, 2011

Cute Alert!

So the 'other reason' for the gap in blogging is pictured here. After nearly three months of investigation and decision making the Decent family has a new member - Daisy the Havanese.
The trouble is, life's been too settled lately. We'd been back two whole days from our trip, I'm busy with my job as Features Editor of Glancer Magazine, I'm slowly progressing with another exciting project, yet I need more aggravation!
As you might imagine, its pretty tempting when I'm not potty training, feeding, crating, pulling my hair out etc to turn this entire blog over to my new furry baby.
She could be posting for me while I'm busy working telling you all about her exciting day driving me insane.
I could give you all a lick by lick account of our successes and failures at potty training, what time she went to sleep and how she pooped in her first training class. (Always nervous students us Decents).
I must say I'm shocked at just about how much attention she's stirred up on facebook. I always thought the English were a nation of dog lovers. They look Michael Vick look like the Dog Whisperer in comparison.

1 Comments:

  • I just love her!! Stephanie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home