Living the American Dream

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

The Day That The Snow Came Down







Seems the weather forecasters were right. At the moment we're in the grip of the fifth worst winter storm in Chicago history and counting!
Pleased to report all is well at the Hotel Decent. I won't be posting any of those cute ruler in snow photos I usually do - I haven't got one long enough!
Enough to say when I ventured off my front step (what front step?) this morning, the snow was up to my knees.

2 Comments:

  • Love the photos Hilary - the red truck, the Union Jack, little Tika's honey colour fur - excellent composition!! Plus, more snow than I've ever seen before!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

  • Oops - forgot to include my name on this and the previous (Love it!) comments - Stephanie!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home