Living the American Dream

Monday, January 31, 2011

Lap Top Dog

Hallo, my name is Tika. I'm a shihtzu currently staying at the Hotel Decent. I bet you're surprised I am so good at using an IPad. Well it's easy when you can use your nose to press the keys snuggled up on a fluffy throw next to a woman who is balancing it on her lap for you. I guess you could say I'm a lap top dog!
It only seems like yesterday that I moved in. In fact it was yesterday. My real mom has gone to visit her family in Tai Wan and my dad is busy at work all day, so they found this poor schmuck who couldn't say no to take me in for a week.
Actually it's going pretty well, in fact the food tastes exactly the same as I get at home and my feeding bowls seem strangely familiar. I'd swear my bed is the same too.
Last night I slept well, apart from being disturbed by snoring. I do wish they would let me sleep downstairs. I've enjoyed dragging my new hosts around in the ice and snow, even though I guess they'd rather be inside in the warm tee hee.
Of course my very favourite thing is to sit on a cozy lap, which is how I discovered this IPad thing. I heard I'm only here til Friday, but no idea what that means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home