Living the American Dream

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Fastest Nails in the West

After the disaster at the hairdressers (see previous entry) I was understandably nervous of getting my nails done. No, they're not real either. At my age I'm lucky both my legs aren't false.
This visit was problem free, which was fortunate since the last time I had them done the design looked at if the manucurist had done them with her eyes closed.
What was really amazing was the speed in which they were done. In England it can take anywhere between 45 and 90 minutes depending on who does them. This time I was out and dried in 20 minutes, for exactly half the cost. Guess they were forwarned of my visit by the hairdresser next door...

1 Comments:

  • I get mine done by Paissia! OK, so they're usually pink (her favourite colour) and they're not perfecly filled in but she's very good at not making a mess. I'm very impressed. I don't want to over-emphasize how good she is in case she deides to take it up as a career when she grows up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home