Living the American Dream

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

In Her Shoes

Today I reached a milestone. No, still waiting to be scooped up by that publisher, but I drove myself all the way to Premium Outlets. And back!
Since I only live 20 minutes away, I can see why this wouldn't be headline news to most people, any of our visitors will vouch for what a coward I am in venturing out more than half a mile from my front door. Plus, I would never drive to an outlet mall in England, because the nearest one was over an hour away.
So this afternoon I happily spent two hours trotting around with two pairs of shoes (three if you count the ones on my feet). The fact that I actually brought them with me to exchange and I didn't actually buy anything today is neither here nor there.
The point is, had I actually wanted to buy anything, I could have. All by myself. As long as it was small enough to fit in my tiny car, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home