Living the American Dream

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Commercial Break

I'm really sorry to do this, but I'm afraid I'm going to use my power as blogging queen of Naperville to do some blatent advertising. It's for my new feature writing class at North Central College, Naperville. So far I have just one student. Although I'm sure he or she is very nice, it's going to be a tough class for both of us if it's run on a one to one basis. What's really worrying is I am running it on the back of my local success. It shows just how popular I really am, that only one person wants to come along. (Of course they may have seen the quality of my writing, which is guaranteed to put anyone off).
The course is purely for fun and runs for four weeks on Tuesday evenings from October 7th.
You can find out more about it by clicking on this link, then applying on line or by phone.
http://www.northcentralcollege.edu/x44936.xml

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home