Living the American Dream

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Walking the Line

We're back! I won't expound yet again on the frustrations of my life without internet, but it has now been repaired (I hope) so I should be back blogging again this week. It does seem ironic I had no trouble getting the internet in my hotel room in a tiny corner of Jamaica, yet could not receive it in my own home in suburban Chicago.
This is what you could have been reading about last week: An evening with my friend Kay Mary advertising Mary Kay beauty products (co-incidental name, don't you think?!); attending memorial prayers at the home of a Second World War hero for his wife; an interview with one of Naperville's VIPs about future plans for the Century Walk (the artistic side of the downtown area); our assault on Congregation Beth Shalom as we presented the first British themed oneg (ceremonial mini-buffet after Friday night services); the Riverwalk Art Fair and the American optician experience.
Click in this week for my new teaching class at Kidz Kabaret, my forary deeper into the world of Rotary and who knows what else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home