Living the American Dream

Friday, October 31, 2008

500th Entry: Grumpy Rides Again

My apologies to any regular readers who've been wondering why there have been so few entries this week. The reason is that this is my 500th entry and I wanted to make sure it was something deep and meaningful. Since that hasn't proved possible, I've posted these pictures instead. It's Grumpy's Halloween costume. What else could he go as? Thanks to this blog and my column, the whole town now knows him as Grumpy, in fact for Christmas I'm thinking of changing his name officially.

Who's that driving Grumpy's car?

It's Grumpy of course!


"Why couldn't we just buy a plastic garden gnome?"



"Will you get on with it and take the photo already? Don't know why they call me Grumpy"

Happy Halloween Everyone



1 Comments:

  • love the costume . were both in hysterics

    abi and dan
    x

    happy halloween

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home