Living the American Dream

Friday, January 09, 2009

Tear Jerks

Last night we went with a few friends to see Brad Pitt's latest movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Ironically, for a book based on a short story, I thought it was a little too long, but the females amongst us all enjoyed a good cry at the end. (Well, not me, obviously, because I kept my stiff upper English lip, but the thought was there).
Anyhow, as the lights came up the usherette saw everyone wiping their eyes.
She nodded.
"I know," she said. "I work here and it still gets me every time!"

1 Comments:

  • I thought this movie was awesome! I was totally enthralled the whole way through. Didn't think it was long at all. I need to go back and watch it again there was so much to absorb.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home