Living the American Dream

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Chocs Away

Had a great evening yesterday helping out at a concert put on by our cantor, Hasha Musha Perman, to celebrate her bat mitzvah year at Congregation Beth Shalom. Despite how it must sometimes look on this blog, not everything is about me, and I was happy to take a back seat, helping out with food etc. We staged a chocolate reception, an area well within my expertise.
Towards the end of the evening, however, I was approached by someone I had never seen before, who said she wanted to speak to me. This is not unusual. So I brushed myself down and put on my "however famous I am, I'll always have time for the little people" face.
"I simply had to ask you," she breathed. "Where did you get those little chocolate truffles? They're fabulous."

1 Comments:

  • Your menu was absolutely delicious and delightful. I must use it for our next candlelit supper.

    Hugs,
    Hyacinth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home