Living the American Dream

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloweenies

It's that time of year again. I can't believe this is our third Halloween here in Naperville! As usual I couldn't resist snapping pictures of the little darlings at Downtown Naperville's Annual Trick Or Treat event. This year I tagged along with some young friends.

Will you bee hive! Here's Holly and Lucy (my little friends from Dubai) with their new school chum Gabriella.
Twin engines for these little fairies.

No!! I said I wanted a bandana for my dog! Still, this cute costume certainly gives him kerb (curb) appeal.


Having a ball. Even Cinderella gets in on the act.


Clifford the Dog is less than happy at having his photo taken.

Here's a hoppy photo op. A frog outside Hugo's Frog Bar!


A chance to meet a real celebrity. The Blackhawks mascot was really 'ice'.






2 Comments:

  • The kids will be thrilled with this!I am!

    By Anonymous Sue, at 8:55 AM  

  • Adorable! I just love seeing little ones (& doggies) in those cute outfits. I'm sure Sue's girls are enjoying their first American Halloween! Steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home