Living the American Dream

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Out Of The Hands Of Babes

After a week without the internet, I get that fixed and my Blackberry goes wrong! I could receive messages but not open them, which is very frustrating for an addict like me. I spent hours last night trying to fix it to no avail. This morning I took it into my nearest T mobile shop.
The 12-year-old girl behind the counter promptly took it from me, took out the battery and Sim card, waited a minute, replaced them and handed it back to me all better.

1 Comments:

  • That is the universal method of fixing something electronic. Take out the battery if its a phone or turn it off if its a computer etc and then turn it on again, fixes 90% of all problems!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home