Living the American Dream

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Don't Hold The Front Page - President Visits London

I was just browsing Yahoo news when I spotted this photo alongside the news that President Obama is in London today visiting the Queen. I thought the new President looked a little cocky until I realised they were wax works! With news so immediate on the internet, Associated Press obviously couldn't afford to wait for the real photo opportunity so this was the best they could come up with!
I wonder what Mr Obama will make of London? Will he have time to queue up with the other American tourists to visit Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London? If he's meeting her majesty, I guess he'll at least get a fast pass to the palace.

1 Comments:

  • More importantly - will they charge him admission?
    Steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home