Living the American Dream

Monday, March 23, 2009

Grumpy Rides Again

"Well, at least now you have a 'real' job with the Naperville Sun, you won't be humiliating me any more," said Grumpy.
I began my career here making fun of him every week in my first column, The Other Side Of 50, which the paper has decided I am too young to write any more. Now I'm the serious writer of Naperville Women, although I have to say keeping a lid on my funny side is proving quite a challenge.
So today I am delighted to announce another commission. Grumpy will indeed be back. He's going to appear in The Glancer, a monthly Naperville magazine, starting in May. All I have to do is tie him into the monthly topic, which shouldn't be a stretch since I see they already have a 'fix it' issue coming up in the fall and I could fill an entire magazine with that on its own!

3 Comments:

  • Let us know exactly when and where The Glancer hits the stands!

    Hyacinth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 PM  

  • It comes out the first of the month and is delivered to Naperville homes. But I think you can pick up copies in certain NV locations so I'll let you know.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 4:35 PM  

  • Thank you!!!!

    Hyacinth

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home