Living the American Dream

Friday, March 20, 2009

Camping It Down

Following on from my post 'Camping It Up' I regret to inform you the trip will now not be going ahead.
Firstly my sister informs me she never goes anywhere without wearing a skirt and heels, and worries this may not be appropriate in the deepest woods of Wisconsin.
Secondly, my GBF has been staying with us on his way back from Thailand this week. His exact quote when I excitedly told him about the trip was: "I'd rather perform a lobotomy on myself."
Since they are both visiting at the time of the trip, it would be rude to just run off and leave them, so it looks like we won't be going. So if anyone is interested in a three night break in a luxury boy scout shed in a closed camp site over Memorial Day weekend, please let me know...
Luckily we're still going ahead with the visit to the police station, but have space for three more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home