Living the American Dream

Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's Hilary With One L!

I am just so sick of having my name spelt wrong in this country! Today my own newspaper spelt it with two LLs, so I want you to all to learn this song so you get it right in future.
(With thanks to Liza Minnelli, who never had the L problem, just the Z).

It’s Hilary with one L,
Not Hilary with two LLs,
‘Cause Hilary with two LLs,
Is a politician.
It’s one L, it’s not two,
It’s simple as be can be,
See, Hilary!

Now, if I came from Wales,
I’d be Welsh.
Most ev’ry name begins with double L
If I came from Spain
I’d be Spanish
And be moaning that the H came out a cough.

But it’s Hilary with one L,
Not Hilary with two LLs,
Just like those other Hilaries Duff and Swank
It’s one L, it’s not two,
Just remember this, it’s true,
Hilary is one L of a name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home