Living the American Dream

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moving Forward

Thank you to all of you who have made some suggestions over the past few days. I've sifted through and this is what I think I should do if I want to keep everyone happy:

  1. I will plaster every post on my facebook friends’ walls so they don’t have to make that extra click to read them.
  2. I’ll go on more trips dressed as a witch. BTW for those of you interested in my travel writing, don't forget my previous blog Around the World in 31 Days is still out there.
  3. I’ll compile another adventure series in which Rod Blagojevich joins Lindsay Lohan in prison where they spend an entire year cooking recipes from Julia Childs’ cookbook.
  4. I’ll then print the stories off and read them to 6th graders as punishment for not doing their homework.
  5. I’ll turn the whole thing into an online magazine with a photo of Grumpy in his pyjamas on the front cover, only he doesn’t wear them….
  6. I’ll open a chat room where you can all say how wonderful I am.
  7. Sorry, but I can’t discuss my walk across England, because this is living the American Dream, silly.

Keep the ideas coming and I will work on a new way forward. In the meantime, only 44 posts til the big 1,000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home