Living the American Dream

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Way Cooler at the Lakefront

The Fourth of July is the most important day in the American calendar. We tried not to be too offended as they celebrated their independence from us British. We joined around a million people at the lakefront in Chicago to watch a magnificent firework display. Sensibly the event is held on the day before, so neighbouring towns can hold theirs on the the 4th.

"Oy, you with the hat. You're blocking my view!"
"I said it starts at 9.30 in the evening.."

"I don't know what's in this drink, but it's burning my eyes."
Flash, bang, wallop, what a picture!
(Well, I have to give Ross credit for something..)

What happens if you go to sleep with cucumber slices over your eyes. Your head explodes!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home