Living the American Dream

Thursday, October 25, 2007

No Business Like Snow Business

I know everything tends to be bigger and better in Naperville, but now I have seen everything. Browsing downtown this afternoon I spotted a snowball maker. It's just like an ice cream scoop, but with slightly longer handles. No grabbing handfulls of rough snow for the good folk of Naperville. All their snowballs will be perfectly round and exactly the right size to fit in the palm of your hand. There is no sign of snow yet as the leaves are still obediently falling into neat piles below the trees, but I guess you can never be too well prepared.

3 Comments:

  • Who knew? I managed to live 43 years, 7 months, 17 days on this earth without such a "needed" contraption. Perhaps there will be one in my stocking this Christmas?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:19 PM  

  • Jack says 'Wow!!!!!'.............and wants one.

    By Blogger Adele, at 3:21 PM  

  • ...............oh and how much to fedex one over?

    By Blogger Adele, at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home