Living the American Dream

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Root of the Problem

Gosh it's been a busy week. I've barely had time to miss all those rehearsals because I plunged straight into a dental calamity. My acting at the end of the show was probably even better than most people thought because the whole weekend I had been suffering from a pounding toothache. Yesterday I had root canal treatment, followed by the comforting news that I should come straight back if I got uncontrollable throbbing because the dentist may have to extract the tooth anyway!
Fortunately today I am only sore, so can only hope the treatment is going to work. This is all of particular importance because tomorrow we are off on another jaunt. This time it's Atlanta, Georgia. So watch out for more puns, great photos and news of our adventures over the next few days. The good news is temperatures should be around 70 degrees, so we'll at least get a taste of spring before heading back to the cold on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home