Living the American Dream

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ten Reasons I May Have Been Living In The U.S. For Too Long

1. I met a British couple the other evening and noticed how beautiful their accents were.
2. Although I think it's ridiculous Lite FM started playing non stop Christmas music this week, I can't stop listening to it.
3. I'm surprised when people notice I'm not American, because I think I sound the same as everyone else.
4. When my daughter phones, instead of wailing how much she misses me, she gives me recipe ideas.
5. I loved the movie Pirate Radio.
6. I refer to the film Pirate Radio as a movie.
7. I wrote the word 'shot' in a Twitter update instead of 'injection' and lied to my niece it was to save letters.
8. I've finally noticed how unattractive Ogden Avenue is.
9. I'm seriously considering dressing as a pilgrim for Thanksgiving.
10. The mail box we had fitted is getting rusty.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home