Living the American Dream

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Deep In The Heart Of Texas

It's holiday time again! Tomorrow we're off on another trip. Since my little travelogues came up high in the ratings of those of you good enough to tell me what you wanted from this blog, I'll invoice you when I get back!
Not content with the hottest summer in 30 years, we're taking a break from the heat to go somewhere hot - San Antonio, Texas! It's the 29th state on my quest to visit each and every one in the U.S.
Watch out for more puns ( remember, even they're going to be bigger and better in Texas), plenty of photos and lots of fun with me and Grumpy.
If there's any challenges you'd like to set us while we're away, or any suggestions of where we should go feel free to leave a comment.

1 Comments:

  • • Lots of photos
    • Hotel review
    • Food review
    • Places of interest

    Oh, then you can relax and enjoy your holiday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home