Living the American Dream

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I've slept in hotels where they left mints on the pillow, made swans out of towels and even covered the entire bed in rose petals, but I've never seen anything like this. Last night we returned to our room to find a tiny box and a little card. If you read it, you'll see tiny objects are worry dolls, which you're meant to put under your pillow to take your worries away. This would have been absolutely charming, if I wasn't tossing and turning all night worried I'd wake up with one stuck in my ear.....
Mind you, I think I have solved the Internet worry. Much quicker if you use it at a quiet time, which is why I'm writing this at 6.30 a.m.!

1 Comments:

  • Nice Place, would you recommend it ?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home