Living the American Dream

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Reasons Why I Haven't Blogged - Again!

1. I've had to act as nursemaid as Grumpy is recovering from the acute sciatica that put him in hospital for two weeks. I don't know why they call it cute - it wasn't at all.
2. Abi has been visiting for a month, which meant when I wasn't at the hospital I was in a store somewhere. (Can't lose sight of the important things in life, whatever's happening).
3. Daisy has been spayed. Fortunately this hasn't led directly to menopaws, but it does mean she can't vacuum for six weeks so I've had to do it myself.

3 Comments:

  • Wife, Mother and cleaning lady.. and so good at all three!! Welcome back - I've missed the blogs!! Stephbedultr

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:21 PM  

  • the previous comment should have been signed "Steph" - the bedultr thingy was the word verification!! Steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 PM  

  • Hi Hilary, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

    By Blogger hapi, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home