Living the American Dream

Monday, November 19, 2007

Dancing Queen?

We had a wonderful weekend in Philadelphia visiting my gbf and surrogate dog Yeva. We were invited to the surprise 50th birthday party of one of his closest friends. Gay parties are the best, with no attention to detail spared. The catering was wonderful, the venue perfectly lovely - gosh, we even had little boxes of M and Ms on the table with the birthday boy's name on!
The guest list included an eclectic mix of gay men and women, plus Ross and I who I think were the token straight people. Very important to be politically correct these days.
It was really fun to go somewhere with dancing for a change. It was only afterwards that that Ross was told he had such great moves that several men asked the host if he had his number! Who says straight men can't dance?!

3 Comments:

  • ROFLMAO and I now have snot all over my keyboard.

    By Blogger Adele, at 3:46 PM  

  • What???

    By Blogger Hilary, at 4:19 PM  

  • Sure! Rub it in on how I missed out on a fantastic evening! Any salsa dancing by chance?

    By Blogger Placido, at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home