Living the American Dream

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Snow Go Area

Conditions were perfect this morning for a little cross country skiing at Arrowhead Golf Course.
We rushed the boys up there and had an exciting morning dashing across the snow. Actually, this isn't quite true. We all spent as much time under the snow as on it. I only did it for the sake of my column, because as with most things, I knew I wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of
succeeding and it would be very funny. My plan was to write about how wonderful the boys were and how terrible I was. Trouble is, I was so bad, they zoomed off and I never really saw what they were doing at all!

Here's proof the camera can lie. Me looking like I know what I'm doing (almost).
Who should we stumble across but Biff and Buffy! They make a great team. As Biff effortlessly flew down a slope, Buffy watching from the sidelines, promptly fell over! I thought it was so nice of her to take the fall!

From the left: Earl Grey, Lord Lee of Edgware and Orphan No.1

His lordship rushes to the club house at break neck (and nearly leg) speed.

"It's around here somewhere."
Orphan No 1 searches to find his sense of balance.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home