Living the American Dream

Monday, January 21, 2008

Blog On....

I've just done something I have never done before! I decided to take a look at who else is out there blogging on Blogger. And I have to report, they're an eclectic bunch. The most interesting ones appeared to be written in Spanish or Japanese. Of course they may not have been exciting at all, it's just that I couldn't read them.
Here's a brief selection of what I discovered:
1. Some poor woman who had started a blog of pictures of her newly deceased dog. Fortunately they showed the dog when she was alive. She was moved to pages and pages describing what her dog meant to her. Perhaps she is using the time she used to spend walking her,to write.
2. A Spanish site full of pictures of gay men, fortunately something that you don't have to be a gay man to enjoy!
3. One in which a woman apparently shows photos of every dish she had ever made. Not something I'll be copying soon, considering how most of my food comes out. Still, the cupcakes with Hershey's kisses on top looked sort of cute. Sort of.
4. Food is a very popular topic for bloggers. One lady from Kansas tell us in far too much detail, about how she makes the popular British dish of Shepherd's Pie.
5. I see quite a few teachers write blogs about their classes' activities. This is a wonderful idea, although I can only assume American teachers have far less work to do than their British counterparts if they have time for this.
6. Several blogs by people on holiday. I suppose if you've shown all your friends your photos before you return home, it saves boring them to tears when you do.

1 Comments:

  • You are too funny. I have ventured out in the bloggy world myself a time or two..that is how I found yours by the way..but sometimes they aren't censored and there have been some pretty racey pictures on there. Carrie

    By Blogger Party Of Five, at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home