Living the American Dream

Monday, March 17, 2008

All's Well That Ends Well

Some memories from our final show...

These people weren't leaving to go to the restroom..the cast actually received a standing ovation
Cantor Hasha steps in to thank me with flowers, probably because it was the only way she could shut me up once I got the microphone in my hand !

and roses from the cast too...


These little actors come in very handy when your arms are full of flowers and you need someone to hold the mic!

A little gift from Grumpy and me to the cast - Passover the Musical, the cake!


After failing in his attempt to divide the cake with his staff, Moses, aka musical director
Scott Stuart has to resort to a knife.
"Let my people eat cake!"
The kids finally get to let off steam after three months of rehearsals.

Zipporah (Laura Albert), Pharoah's sister Bithya (Kevin Albert)
and
the voice of G-d, Zack Frisch
"Five more minutes to enjoy the party, folks. Auditions for next year's show are about to begin!"









2 Comments:

  • Hilary, My wife and I enjoyed the show. Very entertaining! I thought Mr. Bush did a great job impersonating the Pharaoh! Great Job on your part as well!!!

    regards,
    Divine and Spike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:53 PM  

  • Macaroon Cashintosh is quaking in his boots...............well done one and all!

    By Blogger Adele, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home