Living the American Dream

Monday, February 09, 2009

Treading the Boards

With three weeks to go, the cast of Holy Neuteronomy! are hard at work rehearsing.



"Hey, I've got a bone to pick with you! When you said I'd be playing the leading character's best friend, this wasn't quite what I had in mind!"

Never work with children and stuffed animals .... unless the children are this cute.

"I told you not to use the super glue before we came to rehearsals."



"What is she doing? That's the worst bit of directing I've ever seen!"


"Now you're going to do it my way." Gerry Horan, who plays the role of the assistant director in the show, tries his hand at a bit of method acting.


"He thinks I don't know he's there, but I do," insists five-year-old Isaac.



Leah showing Rebecca how to think inside the box.


"No, Ithink you're meant to run towards me and I lift you into the air," explains Josh.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home