Living the American Dream

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Naperville Online Weekly: Funny Side Up

I finally cracked the problem with the photos! My latest column shows me looking young, cute and sexy because she's a cartoon! My new, and much preferable alter ego will be officially launched on Monday as part of The Glancer's new e magazine, Naperville Online Weekly. Blog readers can get a sneak preview however, by clicking on the link on the side bar.




Each week I'll be taking a satirical look at something in the local news. This should be simple enough because I now write local news for The Naperville Sun. Naperville Online Weekly is packed with news about the town. I did actually have my third photo shoot of the week there this morning, but I'm pleased to see they've used such a small picture that I don't look half bad - just half size!

3 Comments:

  • Just checked out the new column and I love it! I'm so pleased you started with Ogden Ave - I've lived here for almost 27 years and driving along Ogden still makes me think "Wow, I live in America!".. Keep up the good (funny) work, Hilary. Oh - that cartoon is fantastic!
    Steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 AM  

  • That green dress of yours has always been my fav!! Are those Sarah Palin glasses?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:21 PM  

  • You're going to be great! Have fun...that's what this is all about. Thanks Hilary, for everything! Looking forward to a long working relationship....everyone is so excited to have you on Glancer Magazine's team. - Lindy K.

    By Blogger Honey, The Money Saver, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home