Living the American Dream

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Friends With The Famous

One of the perks of my new role as arts and entertainments correspondent for Glancer Magazine is that I'm going to meet a lot more celebrities. Today Grumpy and I met the still serenely fabulous Hollywood icon Raquel Welch.
"Look, I'm still skinny enough to hide behind this microphone..."
It's amazing. Ms Welch is 70 years old. Which means I still have 17 more years to get to look like her.
Raquel and Mayor Pradel swap autograph books. We have our celebrities here too, you know...

(I'll post the real story behind this photo once Glancer Magazine has used it).

1 Comments:

  • Ms. Welch looks fabulous! Looking forward to reading the full story in the Glancer.. Stephanie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home